CODE OF ETHICS
- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
One of the best in the country. You think its a big problem with whatever you drive in with. Others fail at their diagnostics mechanics. Jim reads throughout his every days on up to date and mistakes made by other shops that really get customers a mistaken repair leading to more when the actual problem is fixed for 45.00 dollars and you unfortunately spent 200 to 800 plus dollars. He started with hubcaps at 5 years old his brother teaching him. I witnessed a repair shop he worked at. The owner was a naval air craft mechanic the other mechanic seasoned. The three of us couldn't believe the extensive education strength, listening skills to customers. When the other 2 mechanics had trouble we went to Jim now at D&G. This mechanic can also weld exhaust fix automatic or manual gearboxes rear ends and so much more. He's a friend to all customers and doesn't repair things that are not broken. I estimated Jim is one of the top mechanics in the United States. He tells you even to help do a lower price or best advice. Very True Statement above. Not baloney, the one you've been looking for your whole life, and yes family business. Very Honorable Very honest. Give it a try. Its true.
Greg Sorrento, 01/21/2021
The absolute best around!
Brian Hamilton, 10/14/2020
Great customer service and excellent professional mechanics
Trevor Clarke, 10/14/2020